Attorney at Law
Phone: (510) 240-5262 x104
Direct: (510) 250-3112
Fax: (510) 240-1957
Taheerah Gilreath was born and raised in the SF Bay Area. She received a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida Agricultural & Mechanical University and received her juris doctorate from the University of San Francisco School of Law. Taheerah started her career working as plaintiff's counsel on class action product liability cases. She also worked for the U.S. Department of Labor before joining the Knox & Ross Law Group in 2013. Taheerah now primarily represents plaintiffs in personal injury claims.
Taheerah has received significant financial recovery for her clients in cases ranging from premises liability to motor vehicle accidents. Taheerah has a great sense of empathy that has provided her the ability to understand and communicate well with others; that empathy allows her to understand the impact each case has on a client as well as the clients family. Taheerah is very passionate about helping her clients and prides herself on her determination to advocate zealously for injured victims.
- Member of the Alameda County Bar Association
- Member of the American Bar Association
- Member of the Charles Houston Bar Association
- Member of the Black Women's Lawyer Association
- State Bar of California - 2012
- J.D. – University of San Francisco: School of Law – Class of 2011
- B.S. – Florida A&M University – Class of 2005