Partner/Attorney at Law
Phone: (510) 240-5262 x102
Direct: (510) 240-5268
Fax: (510) 240-1957
Jason J.M. Ross, a licensed attorney and financial advisor, is a founding partner of the Knox & Ross Law Group. Mr. Ross has a diverse client base inclusive of wealthy families, private companies, entrepreneurs, professionals, investors, and executives.
He concentrates his practice areas in estate planning, drafting of wills, trusts, and related documents, and maintains a diverse caseload including general civil and criminal matters.
Prior to founding the Knox & Ross Law Group, Mr. Ross invested over 15 years in various management positions in Management Consulting, Insurance, Sales, and Financial Services. He earned his Bachelors degree from the University of California at Berkeley and his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Francisco School of Law.
In his practice area of estate planning, Mr. Ross brings a wealth of experience from his prior role as Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, to help simplify the complexity in clients’ financial lives and provide solutions for protecting clients wealth and goals for wealth transfer to future generations by avoiding the complexities associated with probate when there is no estate plan. Mr. Ross provides a disciplined, service-oriented approach to each unique client situation that is presented to him.
At the heart of his philosophy is a passion to build enduring relationships with individuals, families and small business through his commitment to providing outstanding service.
- Member of the California State Bar,
- Member of the Alameda County Bar Association,
- Member of the Charles Houston Bar Association,
- Member of Kappa Alpha Psi Fraternity Inc.,
- Member the Webb Schools Alumni Association,
- Member of the University of California at Berkeley Alumni Association.
- State Bar of California - 2012
- J.D. – University of San Francisco: School of Law – Class of 2011
- B.A. – University of California, Berkeley – Class of 1997